I slept late this morning. I dreamed that I met the President. I called him a bass turd. He wasn't happy about that. I had seen a video of him being nasty to reporters because they asked him about buying votes for $5000, and also what happened to the other money he promised. He didn't like that. I sat awake afterward, wondering what it meant. I hope it means that people won't sell their freedom for lies and empty promises. I hope it means that patriots value their democracy more than a demented wannabe king. I hope it means that Christians will know the antichrist when they see him. I have faith that we needed to see how bad politics had gotten in the USA, for average Americans, before we can clean it up and rejoin the rest of the World. We are so much better than this.
The thoughts of a writer.
Comments