Skip to main content

Have Enough People Died from Gun Violence Yet?

There have been 3 shootings, one made national news, in the last 2 days in the Twin Cities area. And I used to work in a place in Minneapolis where horrible stuff happened and it never made the news. So, now I want the idiot who said that if guns kill people, then spoons make people fat--to tell me that one again. I realize this person is scared of the world and has to carry a gun everywhere, but for gods sake, think of the children who have been killed because you're afraid that you might lose your gun, and that's not even going to happen.

Comments

CuTRis said…
There are responsible gun owners, and I'm sure there are responsible people who carry. But I am horrified by the continuous shootings and mass shootings in the United States, and even right here in Minnesota. I'm so disappointed by the tired arguments of why we can't stop this. I'm frustrated and sad and angry that people keep dying. It pisses me off that we can point at Mexico and say, there's a problem there with drugs and violence when the guns are all coming from the United States. How many people, how many children, need to die before we can make some realistic adjustments?

Popular posts from this blog

Hormel is Dumb: No More Little Sizzlers

We appreciate your interest in LITTLE SIZZLERS® Sausage. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued. We value our loyal consumers and apologize for any disappointment our decision has caused. Please visit www.hormel.com for coupons, promotions and recipes using many of our other products.

Trump's Reckless Rhetoric

Even though Trump and MAGA think that using the number 8647 is a threat to the President of the United States, Trump just yesterday, said that it would be okay if Iran used nuclear weapons against Los Angeles and San Diego--which including the cities and surrounding areas, is something equivalent to about 15 million United States citizens.