Skip to main content

Deadly Heat, Cars & Assholes

I went to Aldi, and there was a dog barking loudly inside of a hot car parked in the front, with the windows cracked open. I told the security guard who looked at it and did nothing. I told another employee who did nothing. So after a few more minutes, I called 911, and they transferred me to animal control, who was not answering. And finally, the guy came out, I told him he was going to kill that dog and he laughed and said he was only in the store for 15 minutes. It was 10:30am and already 90°F. The car was parked in full sun.

What's my point? We all know what is right and what is wrong. We like to insist that police, teachers and OTHER people do the right thing. But maybe not enough people are willing to intervene themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hormel is Dumb: No More Little Sizzlers

We appreciate your interest in LITTLE SIZZLERS® Sausage. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued. We value our loyal consumers and apologize for any disappointment our decision has caused. Please visit www.hormel.com for coupons, promotions and recipes using many of our other products.

Trump Peace Talks...

Hey, "war hero," how are those peace talks going?

Anti-Hypocrisy Not Anti-Prayer

Saying that "prayer is not enough," when children get shot at school, is NOT being, "anti-prayer." It IS being "anti-do-nothing," like those who value living children less than they value guns (or unborn children). It's time to call-out the hypocrisy.