Monday, February 28, 2022

Putin is Responsible for Murder

I try to keep informed of the news and use multiple sources. Today I saw a disturbing story and images of a 6-year-old Ukrainian girl killed by Russian shelling. She was one of the victims of Putin's war. Trump thinks Putin is a genius, but I think both men are criminals. The reasons for the invasion are more misinformation. The tactics are barbaric. The results are devastating. Children should not have to die for the egos and self-interest of rich and powerful men--who use deceitful methods to send armies into other people's homes. There are no excuses and no justification. My heart is sad, and I want the killing to stop. I want the tyrants tried in a court for murder. It's more justice than one little soul was given.

No comments: