Skip to main content

"Urgent Please" email scams

Here's my reply to the latest email scam I got. My answer is above the original.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend (who I've never met),

I'm "Superman!" I come from a planet called Krypton! I can help you!

I was intrigued by your email (that was sent to someone else). I understand that many people in Africa have millions of dollars that they want to share with poor Americans.

You probably want my bank information, but I have a better idea. I am in need of a goat. My lawn is covered by leaves from the trees as fall sets in. A goat could eat these leaves and then I wouldn't have to rake!

Please send all of your goats to Minnesota, "Attention, Superman."

Thanks Mr. Lawson Jean!

Cutris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:23:47 -0700
From: ecobank_ltogo@yahoo.com
Subject: URGENT PLEASE
To: dotbum@hotmail.com

URGENT PLEASE

Dear Friend,

I m Mr LAWSON JEAN.. From lome Togo West Africa Country..Please i need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $11.3million immediately to your country. i will await your urgent responds so that i will give you evry details about this transaction for you to
follow it up immediately.

Thanks and your urgent responds is needed if you are intrested please.

Mr LAWSON JEAN .
Phone Contact +228-989-75-88

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hormel is Dumb: No More Little Sizzlers

We appreciate your interest in LITTLE SIZZLERS® Sausage. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued. We value our loyal consumers and apologize for any disappointment our decision has caused. Please visit www.hormel.com for coupons, promotions and recipes using many of our other products.

SPRUCE Project

We were lucky enough to be given a tour of the SPRUCE Project in the Chippewa National Forest, North of Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Our tour guide was W. Robert Nettles IV, SPRUCE Project Operations Manager at Oak Ridge National Laboratory . I went into the site fueled primarily by my lifetime of interest in the natural environment; as well as my interest from volunteering as a park ranger in the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. However, by the time I was done, my interest in technology, from over 10 years as an IT professional, was thoroughly peaked! Definitely off the "beaten path," in a spruce bog in Northern Minnesota, this site boasts an incredible array of scientific equipment that is supported by an amazing technological infrastructure! There are control sites and some of the chambers have added heat, carbon dioxide, or both. A lot of equipment and experimental testing goes on 24/7, 365 days per year. These guys know their stuff. The 10 chambers are connected ...

Measles Outbreak?

The people dying from measles are unvaccinated. This is preventable. Those who are pushing misinformation are participating in the cause of these deaths.