Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rainbow Foods Now With Weevils!

On Monday I reported to Rainbow Foods that their Roundy's brand Long Grain Brown Rice that I purchased from the Maplewood Rainbow had weevils in it. On Tuesday I again went to the Rainbow website and reported (from the contacts/pull-down menu) a "foreign object" (i.e. weevils) in the rice I bought, and requested a replacement. On Wednesday, I again accessed the customer service contact page and said that I would post the pictures the following day if I still received no response. So now, Thursday, I share with you the photos of the rice and the "little surprises" that came with it. As I said, Rainbow has apparently chosen not to respond.

Weevils in Roundy's Rice



Roundy's Brown Long Grain Rice



Best By March 25, 2014 (Unless Weevils eat it first)


No comments: