Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hoffman Refrigeration & Heating in Stillwater MN

I just sent this email to the co-owner/sales manager at Hoffman Refrigeration & Heating in Stillwater MN.

Dennis,

A year ago I spent over $7,000 on a new furnace and AC.
We had it checked on 7/31/2013 for $68.
Less than a week later a coupon for the same service came in the mail for $48.

I called 8/6/2013 to see if we could get a credit or refund for the $20.
I was told the person who workes in the office would contact me when she returned (this week).

I called a few minutes ago and was told I couldn't get the coupon deal.
I responded that maybe I need to go somewhere else next time.
The response from the Hoffman guy was "you do that."

Last summer Andy assured me I was getting the best equipment and the best service. He was so convincing I went with Hoffman over a cheaper estimate.

Is this how you treat your customers after the big sale?
After all I spent now you guys pull this? So $20 is worth losing a customer over?

I would have been happy with a $20 credit toward the AC service next Spring.

Kevin J. Curtis

No comments: