Friday, April 09, 2010

My (unanswered) Email to Publish America

Sent 3 days ago...

Publish America,

My book is normally $19.95. Last week it was $7.99 for one day and yesterday it was $5.99 and today it is $19.95.
I've told you before that your books are way overpriced. Why not just find a "happy" medium price? You don't seem to realize that the book should always be $7.99 to be competitive in the industry!

So now, cut and paste the corporate bull-crap about how great Publish America is and how competitive and yada yada yada...

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Curtis

This email is still unanswered, but normally I get a huge, cut and pasted reply about what a great value PA books are and how the company is a leader in the publishing business. This is pure rubbish, and why I won't use this publisher again.

No comments: