Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CuTRis Has Escaped to South Korea!

CuTRis Has Escaped to South Korea!
UnAssociated Press
April 10, 2013


CuTRis has escaped from North Korea and is currently in South Korea, where he has given this account of his escape,

    "After that stupid dragon dropped me in North Korea, I had to try to find food and get back out of the country. I found Kim Jong-un's house where there was lots of food. Kim Jong-un was always looking at things, so I had to be careful not to get caught. Some military guy in a stupid over-sized hat and Soviet WWII uniform saw me and launched a missile at me. I'm pretty fast, so I ended up outrunning it! Eventually they shot a faster missile at me and I grabbed it by the nose cone and rode it across the border into South Korea! The missile was apparently a dud--just like the North Korean leader! So that's how I got back! It was pretty easy; now that I think about it.

No comments: