Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Lawless Genes," expurrt email scammer

This reply from the email scammer came today. My new reply is above it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brother, Mr. Lawless Genes,

Thank you for not reading my email and for supplying me with this bunch of crap about the 100% risky transaction. Rest assured, that I have not told anyone except the FBI and Interpol. I look forward to meeting you face to face, so I can kick you in the gnads, if you have any.

Here is the information that you have requested,

NAME: SUPERMAN - You must have missed this when you didn't read the previous email.
AGE:116 - But I workout
ADDRESS: 1122 Boogey-Boogey Avenue
COUNTRY: Krypton - I guess you missed this part too...
PROFESSION: Special Agent, in charge of Internet Scams
TEL: 555-555-1234
FAX: 555-555-5678

I look forward to closing this deal, blazay, factoid, Nebuchadrezzar.

Your friend and partner,

Cutris... I mean "Superman"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:14:07 -0700
From: lawsonjean2@yahoo.com
Subject: Thanks for mail.
To: my email

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your response. First I want to let you know that Togo is in West Africa country and Lome is the capital city and that I am a chistian. I want to let you know that I have carefully reseach and plan for the execution of this transaction. All the necessary arrangement to make it a legal and successful transaction have been meant and I need you to just put a finishing touches on this for the consummation.

and i want you to know that this transaction is %100 free riske and for that you have noting to worry about hence i am with you here on any area you may not understand by the bank. i will suplly you evry inforamtions to make suer the fund transfer to your account in your country savetly. and i must let you know that this transaction need both of us to work together as one family hence we are going to meet our selfe face to face when we progress with it in your country. So please my good partner fee free for there is noting to worry about this transaction is going to be of benefit to both of us at the end we will see goodness of it when it is done. and i want you to know that i contcated you for this transaction to be my partner and brother .

I will direct you on what to do and you have to follow the instruction carefully to apply to the Bank where they we approved and transfer the fund to your designated account. You may need to open a new account without any fund on for the transfer of this fund. if You don't have to mixed your private fund with this money to avoid confusion at the end of the transfer and also for security reasons..

I will like to have the following information from you to anable me prepared
other important documents in your name to prepared you to submit application of claim to the Bank for the approval and transfer of the fund to your account and as soon as you do that the Bank will not delay to transafer the funds into tour account over ther in your country and when you infom me of that i will be coming to your country for my onw shere and you will have your own 40% of the total fundsfor your kind assist. and also we can do some investmen in your country together in any area that you know it will be good for a business investment overe there .. so plesae my Dear partner i realy want you to take me as your realy blood brother hence i beleive as soon as we progress with this transaction we shall meet our selfe face to face as one family.

Things needed from you now are bellow so that we can move foarward with this transaction.
YOUR NAME:
AGE:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
PROFESSION:
TEL:
FAX ANY:

I will need to talk with you to let you know more of what you have to do to
get this transaction successfully completed. You can let me have you private phone number and the best time to call you to discuss this very sensitive transaction..
Finally I will want you to assure me that you will keep this transaction strictly know to yourself alown. It is very important to keep this transaction confidential to avoid it been jeopardise.

I will wait for you to get back to me with the information.
Thanks once again and God bless.
Mr LAWSON JEAN.
You can call me
on my private number
+228-989-75-88


-

No comments: