Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Do It Twice...

I've been trying to liquidate an HSA account from a previous employer. Every time I pay for something health related, I have to go back later and prove it. Even if the charge is to a clinic I have to go back and get documentation to prove I didn't buy beer.

Today I will go back to the Ford dealer to get replacement parts for my replacement parts. My first replacement parts have already failed. Fortunately it is for something I can install myself. It would have been nice though, if the parts were good the first time. I hold little hope the new parts will last.

Best Western (hotel) has also charged my credit card (that they require for "incidentals") for the room that my company put on the company credit card for the conference I worked at recently. Now I have to try to get them to do it the way they were supposed to do it in the first place.

It seems that everything has to be done at least twice because between poor quality and distracted employees, nothing is correct the first time around.

You're all wasting my time!

No comments: