Monday, August 20, 2012

Did St. Paul Plumbing & Heating Tell the Truth?

We replaced our furnace and air conditioner on the word of St. Paul Plumbing & Heating. Somehow after talking on the phone with the guy I had the impression that the heat exchanger was cracked. The written work order says, "Dirty Blower Wheel, Blower Motor Leaking oil, Capacitor weak, Heat exchanger Rusty & Very stressed." I've included photos my wife took of the heat exchanger when this furnace was removed. If anyone knows about these things, maybe you can tell me if it looks rusty and very stressed.














8/30/2012 - Wayne from St. Paul Plumbing & Heating has asked to see more pictures of the heat exchanger so he can point out the rust. I've informed him that I've already put the rustiest pictures on this blog and told him that he can refund the $89 for the 'tune-up' (when we were told the furnace was beyond repair). Since he originally threatened legal action against me if I put untrue statements on my blog, I've invited him to include his attorney--as he did in our initial correspondence. Otherwise I have informed him that based on this recent experience and one prior at another residence where it cost $700 to fix the furnace, I am no longer going to use his company because I no longer trust them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very helpful tips on what to do before calling a plumber. Houston Residential Plumbing Services

Unknown said...

ervices is really good, every service provided known by their work value.

CuTRis said...

The plumber (comment above) from England (Kevin Piterson) says they are good. At least I think that is what he said.

http://goarticles.com/article/Commercial-Plumbers-for-Eliminating-Plumbing-Problems-in-Businesses/7555193/

Unknown said...

My partner and i started off my Plumbing profession on seventeen inside the Navy taking care of this huge super heated boilers as well as made a decision this became this profession I desired.. That's throughout 1965 as well as My partner and i nonetheless feel learning day-to-day anything brand-new whilst still being expect really working together with my arms.