Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Coffee Grinder


I've had my Mr. Coffee, coffee grinder for 20 years or so. It stopped working almost a year ago, and I took it apart and got it to grind again!







On Saturday, Mr. Coffee ground its last cup of coffee. After finishing, when I tapped it to get the last grounds out, the whole thing fell apart in pieces! It reminded me of the Blues Brothers Car!

Even though I was able to get it put back together, it would not stay together. Eventually, I was forced to throw it away.

Back almost a year ago when the Mr. Coffee, coffee grinder first showed evidence that it might stop working, I searched for a new grinder and found a ProctorSilex coffee grinder. This one works really well and was pretty cheap. It also has a great retractable cord feature.

I wonder if this one will last 20 years?

No comments: