Thursday, April 09, 2009

George W. Bush Wants to Attack Arkansas

UnAssociated Press Report
Obtained from:
Department of Homeland Security
April 9, 2009
Declassified Wiretapped Conversation

Disclaimer: Ironically, the Patriot Act, which allows for wider use of wiretapping of individuals, has brought to light an interesting telephone conversation between former President George W. Bush and former Vice President Dick Cheney--just three days after they left office.

George: "I'm telling you Dick, I'm going crazy! I haven't been able to start a war since I left office!"

Dick: "Why don't you try hunting George? I always feel better after shooting someone... I mean something!"



George: "It's not the same! Now I was thinkin' maybe Texas could invade Arkansas! We could base the attack out of Dallas, and head right up Highway 30 into Little Rock!"

Dick: "You can't do that!"



George: "Of course we can! I figure we might get a fight out of New Mexico, since it's part of Mexico and everything, but Arkansas wouldn't give us much trouble! Best of all, it's where Clinton lives!"

Dick: "The Clintons live in New York."

George: "What? When did that happen?"



Dick: "I have to go now George, it's time for me to watch Hell Boy II.


Conversation is terminated.

No comments: