Monday, March 02, 2009

Top 10-Why I Enjoy Being an Old White Dude


The Top 10 Reasons Why I Enjoy Being an Old White Dude

10. My short pants don't go down to my ankles.
9. I can wear baseball style caps right-side-out, and with the bill facing forward!
8. I can enjoy music with a melody, not just percussion.
7. I can exist without continuous loud music.
6. I'm largely unconcerned whether or not I'm perceived as being a tough guy.
5. I don't need tattoos or body piercings to improve my self-image.
4. I can refrain from using the F-word, N-word, B-word, C-word and other cussing just to show how "bad" I am.
3. I can remove my winter coat, hat, and hood while indoors.
2. I can choose to have a dog that isn't a pitbull.
and finally…
1. I don't have to worry that my pants will fall down and I don't have to hold them up--because I can wear pants that fit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to agree. RDF