Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun with the New Car

I’m off from my tech job with the school (for most of the summer), but I still work part-time doing government television. Last night before the meeting I was televising started, I noticed a group of people in the parking lot, all wearing the same uniforms. They were clustered around my new Ford Fusion that I just got license plates for that same day! Furthermore, some of them were leaning against my new car!

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my key with the buttons on it and pointed it toward the glass door (I was inside city hall) and pushed the “panic button!” The car began honking its horn and the lights were flashing. The group of people (I found out they were ambulance drivers) began to walk away from my car, and I pushed the button again to stop the alarm. Man that was fun!

1 comment:

Michael Anthony(TNM) said...

LOL-maybe you can call it "kit" from now on...hehe.