Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Two Year Wars

Dear Yoda,

The R2 unit was very slow again this morning.
My wife (Leia) let him take a book while he did potty and no potty happened—only book reading.
After much screaming I removed the book and eventually took over control of the download. Download was completed and then I uninstalled the R2 unit from the potty. By now we were running late once again.
I am now attempting to reprogram the wife to understand that the R2 unit cannot multi-task at this stage.
My plan is to have potty be for potty and not for books and toys.
Books are fine when R2 is not actively in the potty for downloading.
Though there may be a struggle removing the book, this struggle should take place before entering the potty area.
Wish me luck! This type of reprogramming is risky business!

Sincerely,

Han
(from a galaxy far, far away....)

1 comment:

LDM said...

I don't think such reprogramming is possibile. Usually such attemnpts result in dangerous system instability. If you survive your attempt let me know how it was accomplished.