Tuesday, June 04, 2013

The Spoon

Last Saturday evening we attended a wedding at the Radisson Blu at the Mall of America. My son who is a year and a half old, was also invited and while the hotel was very nice, we found no where, not even in the fancy bathrooms, was there a place to change a baby's diaper!

My baby boy liked the big windows and the view and at one point while he was playing in one he decided to drop his spoon (we brought a spoon that is for baby's--which he insisted on carrying with him) into an air vent below the window. My wife brought me over to see "if I could get it."

"Armed" with a butter knife, I looked down the vent and saw the spoon some two feet below. There was no hope of retrieving it. So now this posh hotel that isn't very "baby friendly," has a baby spoon inside of it... forever. Or at least until someone opens up that vent to clean it.

No comments: