Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Cottonwood Branch Out Project


I've come up with the idea to send four copies of Cottonwood to four members of the U.S. armed forces serving overseas. I found four candidates on Any Soldier.com. These four soldiers mentioned books in the list of things they wanted during their deployments.

Inside of each book I will include this note,

The Cottonwood Branch Out Project

This book was donated by the author
for your reading enjoyment. The one
thing I ask, is that if you enjoy it—please
sign your name & location on one of the
blank pages and then pass it on. You may
also want to leave your comment on my
blog,
http://cutris.blogspot.com
(Note the unique spelling of my name in URL)

I hope that eventually, someone will contact
me (thru the blog) and send the book back to
me after it has traveled significantly.

Thanks & Enjoy!
Kevin J. Curtis
St. Paul, Minnesota

Traveling Book #1


I have a link to the right that will serve as a way to keep track of any information that comes from this.

Project Links:

The Books Depart

Note* 10-28-11 I received a postcard from Sgt. Shawna thanking me for the book.

No comments: