Thursday, July 10, 2008

Rude people

I’ve been out and about, enjoying the summer. There are a lot of people that I’ve come in across, and thankfully most of them are pleasant. Still, there are a couple of others who stick out recently because they were so rude and ornery.

If for some reason you find the need to say nasty things to strangers for no good reason (though you may think you have one), I have two things to say to you.

First, what is so wrong with your pathetic life that you need to be rude and nasty to make yourself feel better? How unhappy you must be to hate everyone so badly!

Second, I used to work with a lot of unpleasant people as part of my job. Many were on a regular cycle of periodic incarceration, due (in large part) to their poor attitudes. Eventually two of these people will meet, or one will run across a similar hothead who will react violently to the insult so easily wielded by the first. The result can be that someone gets hurt or even killed.

If your life is so worthless that you don’t care about this, then I pity you.

No comments: