Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Destroyers of our World

Yesterday I went fishing with my wife and brother-in-law. We were at the Coon Rapids Dam. This is part of the Mississippi River. While we were there, it was impossible not to notice the garbage strewn about both in the water and along the shoreline.

I witnessed a grown man throwing rocks at a duck, and a boy who tossed his pop can on the "beach" when he finished with it. These people have no respect for our world and should have rocks thrown at them and be forced to live in garbage.

Both represent a group of people who (more) recently immigrated to this country. My impression of them was very bad, though I know (first-hand) not all of them are like this. Bottom-line, if you want my respect, learn to respect our environment. If you don't care, may you be the first to choke to death on waste.

No comments: