Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Story of Kevin’s Shack

Long ago, a baby was born to an immigrant family while they were traveling by ship from Germany to America. His name was Herman.

Herman was my mother’s uncle, and he lived in a shack in his brother’s (my grandfather’s) pasture. He lived a simple life and worked odd jobs.

I have had some difficulty developing a new career, and I have long considered carrying out a family tradition. You see, my brother has a pasture, and we have already discussed the location of my future shack.

If I decide to build and live in a shack in my brother’s pasture, I am thinking that I should also run for President of the United States of America. I would be the first non-millionaire to be President… since perhaps Abraham Lincoln. I would run on the shack platform.

The best part of all of this in my opinion, is that if I were to win the presidency, the Secret Service would have to send a guy to guard my shack, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week; while I lived at the White House. I think that this would totally ROCK!

1 comment:

Chump said...

President Cutris, can I axe you a questyun? How do you feel about the rectum, as a whole?