Thursday, August 21, 2014

Payback for James Foley Killers

By now you likely heard about the gruesome murder of reporter James Foley in Syria. You likely think it is horrible as I do. You probably think you can't do anything about it. Is that really true? Here is my proposal. Tomorrow, August 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM (Noon) Central Daylight Savings Time (Use St. Paul, Minnesota on the time converter) I ask that you join me in wishing bad things to those directly responsible for the beheading of James Foley. Click Here for the Time Converter, so that we can all be directing our combined negative thoughts simultaneously. I will pursue this activity for five minutes; from 12:00 to 12:05. Now I don't know if it will work, but wouldn't it scare you a little if you were the target(s)? Who exactly are the targets you might ask? When dealing with Karma, I'm inclined to think that the directions will be correct if you just focus on "those who killed James Foley." It could be that the spirit of James Foley might be able to help guide the process.

So what should you wish on these murderers of an innocent human being? My old work colleague "JLT" liked to hope someone awful would get rectal cancer. So the choice is yours; and feel free to be creative!

So pass this link on to your friends, and join me at Noon (or whatever time that is where you are) for a bit of psychic payback to some scumbags who deserve all of our wrath.

http://cutris.blogspot.com/2014/08/payback-for-james-foley-killers.html

2 comments:

Jen said...

Brilliant! I think I'm going to go for anal cancer. It just sounds better. Or worse.

Jaggibutt said...

For me? Roll them in bacon grease, rip a few pages from the Koran, light em up and scream there is no god but god while they fry nice and slow...