Minnesota's Budget Surplus
There is some political fighting going on now regarding Minnesota's (alleged) 1.9 Billion dollar surplus. So I thought I would give my opinion.
1. Don't spend it stupidly by sending everyone a (small) check to give it back like when Jesse Ventura was governor.
2. Give money back to the schools that was taken when there was a budget shortage not so long ago.
3. Save some of the money to use NEXT TIME there is a budget shortage.
4. Why are my taxes so high if we have extra money?
5. How about fixing some of the bad roads and bridges?
6. The environment is always a good place to put extra money.