Thursday, January 03, 2008

Iowa Caucus 2008

With the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates all in Iowa, people are beginning to ask, "where is (Independent) presidential candidate Cutris?

The answer... Cutris is at work fixing computer technology. Cutris does not take off for such things as caucuses.

"Caucuses are for wussies," Cutris said when asked if he was interested in the goings on in Iowa. "I have real work to do, just like what I will do when I win the presidential election in November. Bush and Cheney have crapped things up so bad, I'll be lucky if I can get away for any 'me time' at all!"

"Caucusing is a waste of time and money. I know that's how 'you get elected,' but I have something to ask the American people. Do you want me to fix America or not? If you do, then we need to focus on a massive 'write in' campaign to get me elected. That's all there is to it! I have work to do now, I'm sorry but you'll have to leave."

No comments: