Thursday, August 06, 2015

CuTRis Finds Large Bug on His Back

Just before CuTRis discovered the bug.




CuTRis Finds Large Bug on His Back
UnAssociated Press
August 6, 2015














Reports surfaced today along with a photo; that suggests CuTRis found a large bug on his back! The insect was more than half a meter long and weighed roughly six kilograms. CuTRis said he first noticed the hitchhiker while changing his shirt.

"I had gotten some spaghetti sauce on my shirt," said CuTRis, "So I went to change it. That's when I first noticed the huge insect on my back!

CuTRis said he was unharmed by the big bug, but that it was "unnerving" to find such a large specimen riding on his back!

"It must have fallen from a tree or climbed onto my leg while I was in the garden," CuTRis added.

When asked what he did with the bug, CuTRis said he let it go in hs backyard—and that his wife thought he should have killed it because it will probably come right back into the house now.

No comments: