Friday, November 22, 2013

The Hungry Games

By Kevin J. Curtis

Synopsis

Kevin, Larry and Dave are all working at their computers; miles away from each other. Each one is getting hungrier as the morning goes on!
Luckily, they have snacks in their desk drawers! In a fight to the life, each one must compete against their own hunger to survive! Yes, it doesn't get any more exciting than this! Watch as Larry downs a handful of Craisins! See Kevin eat several Triscuits! Watch as Dave... where is Dave? Huh? Oh... OK... I guess Dave went out for a smoke... The Hungry Games will have you on the edge of your seat!
 
 

2 comments:

LDM said...

Your pen- bow is impressive. However I have fortified my cube with a row of thumbtacks across the floor and a spilled coffee moat. My craisins are safe!
Now I just wish I had more coffee.

LDM said...

Dave can flick all the cigarette butts he wants- my coffe moat will extingusih them!