Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Right-Wing Garbage Can Guy Garbage

The guy who empties our garbage at the office hates all things liberal and democratic and is a right-wing Republican. He started telling us "liberals" yesterday that the US was giving Egypt "our best, newest fighter planes." I replied that no way was the USA giving Egypt the F-22 Raptors. I said "they're probably F-16's. We give everybody F-16's." He didn't think so--but three computer clicks verified that the fighter planes are F-16 Fighting Falcons (designed in 1976).

To each his own, and I don't think we should be buying weapons for oil tycoons in the middle east, but please... if you are going to spout out so-called facts, at least try to know what you are talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get to be Prez, can I have an F-16...? I mean... "everybody" gets F-16's, right...? I'd like mine in pink, please. And convertible, too... nothing would look cooler than a convertible F-16. Plus, I'll need some of those rolling rims on the wheels, y'know... for when I stop at red lights & stuff. Then, I'll be blingin' fo reals, YO.

CuTRis said...

Do you know what an "airplane" actually is? Since you can't write, speak or spell.... maybe not...