Monday, February 18, 2013

Anonymous Comments

Due to the absolute ridiculous garbage that was coming through as "comments," I have unfortunately (once again) limited it to those who register and have an identity. I had hoped that anonymous comments could open "the door" to more conversation, but I've simply allowed someone who likely doesn't have a job, a wife or a girlfriend (my observation is based on the comments being between Midnight and 4:00AM)--to pretend to know what he's talking about. Or perhaps it is an equally pathetic female... as I don't know because the person is only known as "Anonymous."

3 comments:

Jaggibutt said...

just because I have a wife doesn't necessarily mean I know what I am talking about

CuTRis said...

That's true, but she does.

Mark Wegmiller said...

I'm pretty sure that since I have a wife, I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't those two things go together?