Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Big Bird Leading in Polls!


Big Bird Leading in Polls!
UnAssociated Press
October 23, 2012

The numbers out after last night's presidential debate, shows that Sesame Street's Big Bird is clearly leading in the polls. Furthermore it is speculated that the 8'2" yellow bird is talking to CuTRis about being his running mate.

When asked, CuTRis had this to say. "I am interested," CuTRis said. "In fact, I don't think there has ever been a big, gay, yellow bird in the White House before!" The interviewer responded that he wasn't sure that Big Bird was gay. "He isn't?" replied CuTRis. "Oh... I guess that I thought he was... Not that there's anything wrong with that! Regardless," continued CuTRis, "I would consider it an honor if Big Bird asked me to be his running mate for the presidential election."

No comments: