Monday, April 19, 2010

Shopping

I don't enjoy shopping. For some reason, most men do not, and most women do. Perhaps it is merely what we are shopping for, that makes the difference. My wife enjoys shopping for clothes. I have told of my experiences at Ann Taylor with my wife. In our latest trip to this place that is so alien to men, I began to contemplate the phenomena of "size 0."

Since "0" means "nothing," how can one possibly wear a size 0? It makes no sense to me! It is like when Nigel from Spinal Tap says his amp is louder because it goes up to 11!




Later at Ragstock, I told my wife there were some "crappy pants" for $5.








Finally I noticed (sorry no picture) a sign that said "pants 30% off." I started to think about the "style" of the young men who wear their "waistline" below their junk and butt. This sign could accurately apply to them!

No comments: