Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Urgent Please" email scams

Here's my reply to the latest email scam I got. My answer is above the original.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend (who I've never met),

I'm "Superman!" I come from a planet called Krypton! I can help you!

I was intrigued by your email (that was sent to someone else). I understand that many people in Africa have millions of dollars that they want to share with poor Americans.

You probably want my bank information, but I have a better idea. I am in need of a goat. My lawn is covered by leaves from the trees as fall sets in. A goat could eat these leaves and then I wouldn't have to rake!

Please send all of your goats to Minnesota, "Attention, Superman."

Thanks Mr. Lawson Jean!

Cutris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 05:23:47 -0700
From: ecobank_ltogo@yahoo.com
Subject: URGENT PLEASE
To: dotbum@hotmail.com

URGENT PLEASE

Dear Friend,

I m Mr LAWSON JEAN.. From lome Togo West Africa Country..Please i need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of $11.3million immediately to your country. i will await your urgent responds so that i will give you evry details about this transaction for you to
follow it up immediately.

Thanks and your urgent responds is needed if you are intrested please.

Mr LAWSON JEAN .
Phone Contact +228-989-75-88

-

No comments: