Friday, August 30, 2013

One Man from the USA's Opinion on Syria

I believe that if persons in Syria are responsible for killing men, women and children with chemical weapons, they should be tried by an international court. I do not believe the USA should go against the United Nations and act militarily and unilaterally. I do not agree that the USA should start another war--by justifying it was a response to atrocities. I do not want to see the mutilated little bodies of children caught in the middle of a political struggle that they cannot understand. I do not want the people of the USA to have to fund more wars. I oppose action that is not agreed on by the United Nations Security Council.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Curtis
USA
8/30/2013

1 comment:

Jaggibutt said...

Exactly. All we are going to accomplish by bombing is re-arranging the rubble.

Now there are 2 men.