Monday, July 29, 2013

Toys R Us Ticket #130729-002637

I couldn't help responding to this message. My original comment is on the bottom--followed by the corporate response. I was "thanked again," though it was the first time I was thanked--negating "again." The word "concern" may have been overused don't you think? I suppose if you don't want to be specific it is a good word...

Kevin Curtis
 3:09 PM
To: toysrus1@cust-help-us.com
Cc: trucom@cust-help-us.com

Dear Lawrence 2419,

Thankyou for responding about my concerns. I can tell you have thought long and hard about my concerns. I would be concerned if I felt as if my concerns were simply addressed by cutting and pasting a generic message regarding concerns. I can tell by the number of times the word 'concern' was in your message, that you are very concerned about my concerns.

Sincerely,
Kevin Curtis

http://cuTRis.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Link to my Amazon Author Page
 http://www.amazon.com/Kevin-J.-Curtis/e/B004SBGR7W/
 ----------------------------------------------------------
My Latest book "Bloody Average"
 http://www.amazon.com/Bloody-Average-ebook/dp/B00DI7SKD6/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: toysrus1@cust-help-us.com
To: mnvalley@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:42:32 -0500
Subject: Toys R Us Ticket #130729-002637

Dear Kevin Curtis:

Thank you again for contacting the “R” Us family. While we understand your concerns, we have seen to it that they have been sent on to the proper individuals for further review. From that point, they will take the appropriate steps to ensure that your concerns are addressed in the best manner possible. If you would like to address your concerns further, we invite you to contact our corporate offices in writing at:

Toys “R” Us Inc. Headquarters
One Geoffrey Way
Wayne, NJ 07470

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention, and thank you for contacting the “R” Us family.

Sincerely,
Lawrence 2419
“R” Us Corporate Guest Relations
---------------------------

To: trucom@cust-help-us.com
From: mnvalley@hotmail.com
Subject: Land-Based Retail Store Comments/Questions

Order Number:
Name: Kevin Curtis
Phone Number: 651-XXX-XXXX

Wrote: Your website directed me to a Babies-R-Us store in Roseville, MN when I was searching for a Toys-R-Us store near zipcode 55126. Maybe you need to update. I blew my lunch break on bad info.
---------------------------

No comments: