Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions and the Bat Poles

I don't buy lottery tickets very often but I bought one for Mega Millions for tonight's estimated $540 Million jackpot.

This morning as I was trying to get my baby boy's kicking legs and arms into his clothes, I wondered if there was an easier way to get dressed. I began to think of how Batman and Robin slid down the bat poles (in the old TV series) and were instantly changed into their crime fighting clothes!

As I discussed with my baby son what we would do with the lottery money if we were to win, we decided that we would have Bat Poles in our new house!

When I told my wife about the idea, she just shook her head because she seems to think I am silly. So I said to our son, "If mommy doesn't like the idea of bat poles, she doesn't need to use them!"

No comments: