Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling Blue? Just add "my butt…"

Sue emailed me and said that she needed "cheering up."
The Vikings lost and the weather was rainy over the weekend, so I can totally understand.
So I’m giving away a secret to making almost anything funny.

If you add the words, "my butt" to virtually any sentence, it is funny!
Oh sure, it is definitely juvenile, but who cares? It's a sure thing almost every time!

While watching TV, the voice-over says, "Brought to you by,"
Just insert "my butt" before the commercial!

It is also amusing to pretend your butt is a sentient being.
Such as by saying, "My butt could hang onto the football better than Adrian Peterson!"

There is a TV commercial where everyone is saying, "ask me about..."
Of course, I insert the words, "my butt," before they can finish. It is amazingly funny!

Now my wife will argue that this use of the words, "my butt," isn't really that funny." I do, however, catch her showing some signs of amusement at times when I do this. She is a good sport I might add, because she has to put up with me (and my butt) every day.

No comments: