Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Providence Sucks!


I'm fighting with Providence again. They lost my certified letter with the second round of proof that I moved and transferred my vehicle to Minnesota. I've been hung-up on, disconnected, told I'd be called back, and told they didn't know their own fax number...
Someone should really do an investigation of this. They are threatening me about taxes on a car I don't own anymore for years I didn't live there. No matter how many times I provide proof, they continue to tax me...

I’ve already paid for more than the time I lived there. It is roughly 99.5 cents per day that they charged me for the excise tax to own a car in their city of boarded up buildings, ghetto and crime.
------------------------------------------------------------
Cut to commercial…
Picture of that bearded guy from the Christian Children’s Fund…


“This is Guido. He is a mobbed-up politician from Providence, Rhode Island. Guido lives in a 19-room house in the affluent section of the city, far from the Chad Brown Housing Project. He does have a drug and prostitution business in the projects, but his only function is to receive illegally gotten monies.”

“Things are hard for Guido and many other Mafia-Connected Politicians in Providence. With the price of hired muscle, a wife and numerous revolving girlfriends, he can barely afford a new yacht this year. How much would you be willing to give? Would a dollar be too much? How about if I told you that for an excise tax of just 99.5 cents a day, you could keep an “upstanding” citizen like Guido in new cars and booze? Are you going to tell him it’s too much? How can you resist this face? The Tax Assessor’s Office has already “lost” the certified letters with proof that you moved. You might as well pay up… and know… that Guido and others like him are far richer than you could ever hope to be.”

Train goes by, and body is seen underneath. End of commercial.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/4448/

No comments: