Sunday, June 26, 2005

Who is Cutris?


"Cutris," is from my name "Curtis." It's kind of like when Brett Favre pronounces his name "Farve." My friend Dave gave me the name and it works good on the Internet since nobody else has that name.

I am a writer, musician and volunteer ranger in the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. I have a band, and we have something like 160 original songs. I don't know what we're called anymore... I moved out to Providence for awhile, before returning to Minnesota. The band was called The Electric Frog Syrup Band.

I work part-time doing Government Television. I'm one of the people who puts city meetings on TV. I had been doing project work involving state academic testing. Then, once the projects were over I was out of work.

I used to work for the county Chemical Health Division located on Franklin and Chicago Avenues in Minneapolis. It was a good education, though I'm happy to have left that environment.

In my spare time, I hike in all kinds of weather. I also bicycle. I used to do a lot of camping, canoeing and rode motorcycle. I like all kinds of animals and plants. I make beer and wine and I like to cook.

I've never been married, though I'm not opposed to it either. I don't have any kids, but I'm also not opposed to that.
KJC

e-mail:
mnvalley@hotmail.com

No comments: