Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Job Interview During COVID-19

Yesterday I had a job interview that was in person. Most are virtual because of the pandemic. I had tried to get more information before going to see if it was really worth it, but they could not even supply me with the original job posting. So I went anyway to see what they had to say. The guy who was interviewing me did not wear a mask and told me I didn't have to if I didn't want to. I told him that I wanted to. I think I decided right then that I didn't want to work there, but when I found out what he intended to pay, which believe me was not easy, as he didn't want to let me know this information either, I excused myself and left. Not only do I not want to work there, the experience gave me a poor opinion of the business in general.

No comments: