Thursday, July 23, 2015

Donald Trump and Rod Blagojevich Have the Same Barber

CuTRis

Donald Trump and Rod Blagojevich Have the Same Barber
UnAssociated Press
July 23, 2015
By: CuTRis




Sources within the world of hair care have revealed that both Donald Trump and Rod Blagojevich go to the same barber; one Mongo Froman. Apparently Froman has been doing the hair styling of both men for decades.


Trump
When asked about his hair stylist, Trump said stupid and nasty things about my hair, my war record, and my presidential run.

When asked the same question, Blagojevich said he was willing to sell me the opportunity to be the next one to escape.





Blagojevich














Mongo Froman


That was when I tracked down Mongo Froman, who said that he normally does not give out the names of his clients; but since I already knew them he said,
"Yes, I admit it and isn't their hair amazing?"
"Yes," I replied truthfully. "It is quite amazing..."


No comments: