Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Racial Inequality

The current news is full of real-life (as opposed to made-up) racial equality stories.

Here is one for the Black Lives Matter people to checkout.

7 Men Charged in Downtown St. Paul Skyway, Light Rail Platform Attacks
http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3744043.shtml?cat=1

For the record, I don't care if you are white, black, blue or green. If you are assaulting innocent people you are wrong. Forgive me if I am not as worried about your rights as I am about the people you hurt.

And here is one for those who have leveled the accusation that only (lost) blonde girls are searched for.

Family, Friends Hold Prayer Vigil for Missing Crystal Boy
http://kstp.com/news/stories/S3743372.shtml?cat=1

For the record, I don't like anyone who hurts children, animals, women or the elderly. I hope they find this kid and get him back home and prosecute those who are responsible for his disappearance.

The truth is often right in front of you. It isn't necessarily what someone is shouting at you.

No comments: