Wednesday, September 11, 2013

CuTRis Back Home From Mars

CuTRis Back Home From Mars
UnAssociated Press
September 11, 2013


His aim was good as CuTRis has apparently used a giant slingshot to shoot himself back from the planet Mars. At a top secret televised debriefing, CuTRis recounted his journey home. The secret transcript is published below.


Dramatization
"When I first landed on Mars there wasn’t much to do except hold my breath and hangout. Later, I found some water which was good 'cuz I was pretty thirsty. I met some Martians and let them try the water. They liked it and realized that they were really thirsty too! Well, they started drinking all my water so I decided to charge them for it. The first thing I bought (from them) was a tank of oxygen. I hadn't breathed any air for quite a while--since the atmosphere on Mars has hardly any oxygen. Well pretty soon the Martians were charging me a lot for the oxygen when they realized I needed it to live. Well that made me mad and I raised the price of water! Pretty soon they're pointing ray guns at me and talking about the Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator! Well I contacted ACME and ordered a super-giant slingshot. I buried the end in the ground and loaded a big rock in it. I stretched the band, took a big breath of oxygen from my last oxygen tank and then I released the slingshot and grabbed onto the rock as it flew away! I went flying off of Mars and headed back toward the Earth. It took a while, so I had to pee pretty bad when I finally landed on Earth. Worst of all, it got really hot when I came though the Earth's atmosphere! In fact, it burned off all of my back hair! Do you know how long it took me to grow that stuff??? Well anyway, I landed in Woody Allen's pool! I swam out and who did I see but Woody himself! Well he was pretty nice and he offered me some water and let me use his bathroom. There was plenty of oxygen now that I was on Earth again so I was happy! Then I thanked Woody and went home.

2 comments:

LDM said...

I knew that Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator would turn up eventually. Those Martians start waving them around whenever they get upset. Did you manage to bring one back?

CuTRis said...

Funny story... I had an Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator in my pocket when I left Mars on the rock propelled by the giant slingshot. It was gone when I landed in Wood Allen's pool! Either it fell out of my pocket when I was traveling through space, or Woody Allen's dog has it.