Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Larry's mismanagement of Funds Lands him as CEO of AIG

Larry's mismanagement of Funds Lands him as CEO of AIG
UnAssociated Press
April 16, 2013


CEO Larry
Larry's total mismanagement of money has landed him a job as CEO of AIG International Group. His borrowing of $87 Billion to pay CuTRis for the Borg cube he totaled, was "the gutsiest financial move ever!" according to the (AIG) Board of Directors. Larry's new position also made possible for him to receive a government bailout resulting in him no longer having any financial responsibility for his $87 Billion loan.

2 comments:

LDM said...

I thought getting the bailout would be difficult. Once I showed the feds the large amount of money involved and how horribly it had been mismanaged, they agreed I met the criteria for a bailout!
They even kicked in a couple billion extra for executive bonuses.

LDM said...

Uh-Oh! I may be in trouble. AIG found out about my indescretion...