Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't use Metro Dental (Twin Cities)!

I need a new dentist! I've been going to Metro Dental for the past few years, and I have grown very suspicious of their billing system. I go to the Burnsville location, so I can't comment on all of them. Apparently the billing is handled within each clinic separately.

Never before have I had so many problems with insurance or billing! With my previous dentist, there were no such difficulties.

No matter what, I can't seem to pay off my bill. Once I do, more "mysterious" charges come in the mail. When I call about them, a person takes me round and round in a confusing circle, and eventually tells me to call my insurance company. It seems that no one there knows how much things cost, what they are charging, or how much I've already paid!

One reason I have found for this, is that they continuously charge "estimated" costs. These are never correct, and then they keep laying more "real" and estimated costs on top of that.

Do yourself a favor, don't get mixed up with this place. I'm leaving them.

No comments: