Monday, January 08, 2007

White Guy Brand White Rice Commercial


For my friend who I tease about this...

White Guy Brand White Rice (commercial)

Camera follows Cutris walking and talking…

“When I was a kid, my mom made rice every day for breakfast. There’s nothing more satisfying than a ball of sticky-rice in the morning.”

Cutris stops, camera zooms slowly in, to medium close-up…

“When I went to school, the other kids would be eating their peanut butter & jelly sandwiches at lunchtime, but I would have my white rice, that I carried in a bamboo tube around my neck.”

Graphic of logo comes into view as Cutris continues…

“I learned to make good rice over all those years, and now I want you to be able to enjoy it as much as I do. That’s why you should look for White Guy Brand White Rice at your grocery store.”

Camera widens slowly…

“Because nobody knows rice like a white guy.”

Commercial fades out…

No comments: