Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nuclear Opinion

This is my response to an email conversation that I had with a friend. After I sent it, I decided it could go on my blog so people know my feelings about the subject of our current government leadership and that of North Korea.
Remember to vote for me for President in 2008.

"I think Kim is a nut-job. He is about 40 years too late.
Bush is as dumb as he is rich, and worried about his assets.
In the balance, there are millions of brainwashed masses on both sides. Not a good scenario.
Still, I don't know if the USA can (or should) keep nuclear power from other countries. We've had it for a very long time and it was always predicted by the scientific community that it would be commonly possessed in the future.
The future is now.
Two stubborn relics and their cronies are leading the way with a bunch of wussy other countries with lots to say and not much in the way of real resolutions.
The world is as it has always been, except that we have bigger weapons now and those who fire them aren't necessarily privy to watching the blood squirt out of their opponent as in the days gone by.
In some cases, an operator just types in some coordinates and pushes a button. Perhaps this is true barbarism, as opposed to driving a sword through a man and having to see the anguish on his face as the blood drains his life onto the battlefield."
KJC

No comments: