Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to Reality

Spring Break is over, and I'm back at the school in the detention room.
How quickly we fall out of the routine. I could use another breakfast and a cup of coffee right now. Then I would be ready to paint!

Speaking of painting, I think my bathroom is done. I will check how it dried today. Then I move to the kitchen. There was much work to do, and much of my time off was spent washing glue off walls, spackling and sanding. When I'm done, the whole place will be freshly painted! I'm so glad I could do this before I moved in!

At work, there was a new copier this morning. It is a Xerox 4110. It is about the size of a compact car. I was already using it when the Office Grand Pooba ran in to see if I was doing it right. It's funny how machines like that seem to be built so that you can figure them out without the help of a bossy person. I'm sure it cost a buttload of money, but with the electricity and paper that will be saved, it is worth it. The old copier jammed about every 5 minutes and wasted a couple of reams of paper daily in the process.

So with the change to daylight savings time, it was dark when I went to work again. I think I could use a nap. Why did I hate naps when I was a kid???

No comments: