Friday, March 24, 2006

Spring Break

I am into the beginning of Spring Break. I have seven days away from the detention kids. I've been working on my condo. Yesterday I installed a new light in the bathroom, and I finished removing the last of the wallpaper. Today I will be scrubbing glue off of the walls and prepping them for painting.

As I go along, it becomes a bigger job because I see more things that I want to do. The bedroom had a (fairly) fresh coat of white paint in it, and I thought I might be able to live with that room the way it is. Then, yesterday, I decided that I might as well paint that one (blue) too. If I have to go through all the work of removing wallpaper, scrubbing, spackling and sanding in three other rooms and a hallway, how much trouble would it be to paint over the bedroom?

I guess I better get to work. Isn't Spring Break great?

No comments: