Saturday, July 02, 2005

Road-Trip

I have this plan to take a road-trip. It occurred to me as I was working 50-hour weeks earlier this spring on a series of academic testing projects. I knew it would all be coming to a screeching halt and then I should travel. I'm planning to visit 10 states, in two weeks, and cover about 3,000 miles (4,900 km).

I was checking over my car. I remember when cars were so basic that even I could understand them. Now, when I look under the hood, it's like a spaceship or something! Still, it is mighty impressive. I like my 2004 Grand Am. It's almost like it's a driving machine that I can use to get from place to place! The inside is as if it was designed for human comfort! There are climate controls, musical options... and the trunk seems almost as if it was designed specifically to carry cargo!

I reckon I won't have time for my blog for awhile, but when I get back in a couple of weeks, I should have a story or two to tell!
Kevin

1 comment:

Chump said...

AS IF!