Friday, February 02, 2018

My Application is Incomplete: Like Your Religion

While filling out an online application for a technology job, I stopped when the questions about my education and experience ended and I was asked to elaborate on my Christian views and my "relationship with God." My spirituality has nothing to do with a technology job but "they" would say it has everything to do with it. I simply used the same response I received as a child when I asked church leaders why the Bible has no section dealing with the dinosaurs living on Earth. I was told I needed to have "faith." I guess that part did and still does escape me. Even at that early age I knew that either the Bible is incomplete, or God "hid" some bones in the ground just to "mess" with us...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: CuTRis Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 4:14 AM To: GodsUniversity+autoreply@agents.icims.com Subject: Re: Your job application is incomplete!

Just have faith God will finish it for me.

From: God’sUniversity@icims Sent: Friday, February 2, 12:00 AM Subject: Your job application is incomplete! To: CuTRis

Dear CuTRis , Your application is incomplete for job: Information Technology Services

Please follow this link to finish your job application: [Invalid Variable] This message was sent to CuTRis . If you don't want to receive these emails from this company in the future, please go to: https://godsuniversityl.icims.com/icims2/?r=4E56contactId=8879&pid=109

No comments: